Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh Woe is Me…

There is a very good reason that I have not posted here recently. I am waiting for my next Dark Shadows DVD to arrive. I have been waiting for two weeks. I finally thought about checking my Netflix queue to see when it would be sent…and that’s when I discovered the problem. My next disc is on what is affectionately called “a long wait” list. The one after that…and the one after that..and the one after that are on a “short wait list”. If it goes as Netflix has planned, I will receive the discs out of order. Not a real problem. I’ll bump back the short wait ones until I receive the first one. But wait..a bigger problem.

I am currently waiting for Dark Shadows: Collection 8.

As of now, Collections 9, 10, 11, 14 and 15 have unknown dates of release.

Unknown. Dates. Of. Release.

Please don’t tell me they aren’t available. Amazon has them. In stock. One-day shipping.

Please. It has been a very long, very cold, very snowy winter. I have made a comfy home for every germ that the 200 children I see each week at story times saw fit to share with me. I have a regular fever, cabin fever, the boogie woogie flu and perhaps a touch of rocking pneumonia.

My only real comfort right now (no offense to my family, but I am unfit company for you) is jammies and tea and Dark Shadows.

Please. Please release those DVDs. I am not too proud to beg.

No comments:

Post a Comment